Aquamarine – Cape Town
Style, comfort and position all within sight of Table Mountain. This 2 bedroom, fully fitted beachfront, self-catering, ground-floor apartment is situate along the Atlantic Coast of Blouberg and has impressive views of Table Mountain, Robben Island and Table Bay. Besides offering luxurious comfort the apartment hosts free Wifi and full DSTV. The apartment is ideally situated opposite the beach with its lengthy sandy shores.
Blouberg beach of course being famous for a variety of water sports, long walks on its endless sandy stretch and whale watching during whale season from the patio or windows of the apartment.
Adjacent to the beach is a scenic, comfortable and safe walkway stretching approximately 2-3 kilometres along the beachfront suitable for walking, jogging, pram-pushing, skating and cycling. This is one of Cape Town’s best beaches for kite-surfing, surfing and windsurfing. All major tourist attractions are within easy and convenient reach whether you have your own car or need to rely on My Citi bus or a taxi/shuttle service.
Main Bedroom – sleeps two guests in comfortable double bed, en suite shower bathroom, bath and bidet in bedroom, from the bed stunning views of Table Mountain, Table Bay and sea. Relax lay back in the bath and watch kite-surfers skimming by. 2nd bedroom – two sets of double bunks (sleeps 4) each bed with own reading lamp.
Bedrooms are comfortably kitted out with good quality linen and towels; both with individual en suite bathrooms that are exceptionally well fitted with shower, hand basin and toilet.
Lounge/dining area – 2 comfortable armchairs; 2 large comfortable loungers; DSTV PVR and dining seating for 6 – 8 persons. Leading off the lounge and main bedroom is a large patio overlooking the sea towards Table Mountain and Robben Island ideal for entertainment or relaxation, sit back and soak up the beauty of Cape Town – sun, sand and sea.
The apartment is fully equipped for self-catering with quality electronic equipment, microwave, induction hob with electrical oven, refrigerator with ice and cold water dispensers, wet waste disposal system etc.
The apartment is conveniently situated for example to:
· Large shopping malls ie Bayside Centre; Table View Mall, Tygervalley and Canal Walk which house local chain stores/supermarkets; fast food outlets; pharmacy; liquor store and all major banks
· Fitness gym
· Tourism information office
· Medical centres ie Blaauwberg Hospital and Milnerton Medi centre
· Car hire;
· Taxi and shuttle service;
· My Citi Bus route: 20 – 30 minute ride into the city centre, waterfront; Cape Town International Conference Centre; Cape Town Castle etc
· News Cafe;
· Restaurants: seafood, steak houses, Chinese and various fast food outlets
· Kite-surfing hire shops offering among other things lessons for the amateur or beginner;
· Water park with super tube;
Entertainment and outings to:
· Western Cape wine land tours;
· Game farm – see the big 5 in 3 hours;
· Cable Car up Table Mountain;
· Sightseeing Bus tours of the Peninsula all the way to Cape Point;
· 2 Golf courses ie Milnerton and Atlantic Beach
· Rietvlei for water skiing and other fresh water sports
· Drive the west coast to various coastal towns
· Farm stalls and other Cape West Coast attractions.
· Within 20 minutes of False Bay and the Indian Ocean
The apartment block has communal:
· Security entrances and exits
· Security foot patrols
· Secure undercover parking
· Secure visitors parking
· Secure communal heated swimming pool and braai area.
Peak season: 01 December to . 31 .January R1800 per night
High season: 01 February to 30 April R1500.00 per night
Low season: May, June, July, August.September, October and November R1200.00 per night
1. All bookings must be confirmed in writing and with a 50% deposit payment reflected in our bank account; bank account deposit or PayPal payment
2. Payment of balance on day of arrival or prior to arrival;
3. R1,000 breakage deposit which will be refunded within 5 days of departure if all is in order;
4. R200.00 check-out cleaning payment;
5. Check out time 10.00 am
6. Check in 14.00 (2.00pm) unless otherwise specifically arranged.
7. Regrettably no pets
For additional information and reservations, contact Melodie: email@example.com