Kazungula is 8km from Senyati Safari Camp.
Kazungula is a village in the far north of Botswana, 8 km east of the town of Kasane. It lies on the south bank of the Chobe and Zambezi rivers and is in Botswana’s North-West District.
Kazungula is the site of border crossings to the town in Zambia, also called Kazungula, across the Zambezi by the Kazungula Ferry and Kazungula Bridge, and to Zimbabwe at the Kazungula Road crossing.
It is here where the only INTERNATIONAL quadripoint is located. (on the Zambezi)
A quadripoint is a point that touches the border of four distinct territories. Also known as the “Four corners of Africa,” these four countries meet at the eastern end of the Caprivi Strip – Botswana, Namibia, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. There are more than 150 tripoints in the world but only ONE international quadripoint.
The village has grown expansively in the last couple of years.
- Toyota Service Station (On the way to Kasane on the Left Side) Google Map
- Supa Quick Tyre Experts (Next/Behind the Flo Fuel Station) Google Map
- Mario’s Garage (In Kazungula) Google Map
- Stanbic Bank (next to Engen) Duncan Plaza (Google Map)
- FNB ATM at Borogo Junction (Google Map) (Choppies Kazungula)
- ABSA ATM Borogo Junction (Google Map) (Choppies Kazungula)
- Stanbic ATM at Stanbic Bank Duncan Plaza (Google Map)
- FNB ATM Duncan Plaza (Google Map) next to Hungry Lion
Bureau de Change
- Buono & Kono Gelateria Duncan Plaza (Google Map) (Pizza & Ice Cream)
- Hungry Lion (Fried Chicken) Duncan Plaza (Google Map)
- Sephonono Duncan Plaza (Google Map)
- Marvel Pharmacy Google Map (next to Medical center on the Left of the Borogo Junction)